Our premium puppy dog food formula is a natural source of DHA for brain development; quality carbohydrates for energy; calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth; and lean protein for muscle development. Our Bake to Nature Chicken Puppy Formula is Wheat, Corn and Soy Free and we do not add artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or additives.
- Healthy Body Mass - We use quality animal protein sources such as chicken and chicken meal to help maintain lean muscle mass.
- Balanced Nutrition - The perfect balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates and essential vitamins and minerals to help support everyday health.
- Digestive Health - We use wholesome grains and natural fiber to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Natural Vitamins and Antioxidants from tomatoes, carrots, blueberries, spinach and green tea.
- Brain Development - The DHA level in every bag supports cognitive development, vital to training and learning.
- Strong Teeth and Bones - Our Puppy Recipe provides calcium and phosphorus--essential to the growth of strong teeth and bones.
- Healthy Energy - To promote digestive well-being, we use oatmeal, barley and brown rice for compact carbohydrates to provide your puppy with energy without using filler.
Crude Protein (min.) - 26.0%
Crude Fat (min.) - 15.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) - 5.0%
Moisture (max.) - 12.0%
Calcium (min.) - 1.3%
Phosphorus (min.) -1.0%
Vitamin E (min.) - 150 IU/kg
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) - 3.0%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) - 1.0%
*Beta Carotene (min.) - 5 mg/kg
*Docosahaxaenoic Acid (DHA), (min.) - 0.13%
*Taurine (min.) - 0.09%
Natural Meals Bake to Nature Oven Baked Food for Dogs Chicken Recipe Puppy Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Puppy Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 3655 kcal/kg (calculated) 475 kcal/cup (calculated)
- Lip Smackin' Good Review by Paige
Pops the pup literally smacks his lips when its feeding time now! This is no small thing since it took us many tries to find a food he was interested in.
(Posted on 3/7/13)