Our premium Chicken Healthy Weight Adult Formula oven baked dog food recipe has less calories and lower in fat than our other adult food recipes. Feeding directions for both weight loss and maintenance on every bag.
- Healthy Body Mass - We use quality animal protein sources such as chicken and chicken meal to help maintain lean muscle mass.
- Balance Nutrition - The perfect balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates and essential vitamins and minerals to help support everyday health.
- Digestive Health - We use wholesome grains and natural fiber to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract. Natural Vitamins and Antioxidants from tomatoes, carrots, blueberries, spinach and green tea.
- Hip & Joint - We add natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote hip and joint health.
- Satisfies Hunger - To satisfy hunger between meals, we fortify our Healthy Weight recipe with healthy fiber.
24lb box includes four 6lb bags
2980 kcal/kg (calculated)
306.94 kcal/cup (calculated)
Transitioning to Bake to Nature:
We recommend a gradulate introduction of a new food to your dog. Start by mixing 25% Bake to Nature with your dog's old food, then gradually increase the amount of Bake to Nature over the next 7 - 10 days.
Crude Protein (min.) - 18.0%
Crude Fat (min.) - 5.0%
Crude Fat (max.) - 9.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) - 5.0%
Moisture (max.) - 12.0%
Calcium (min.) - 1.0%
Phosphorus (min.) - 0.85%
Vitamin E (min.) - 400 IU/kg
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) - 1.5%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) - 0.5%
*Glucosamine Hydrochloride (min.) - 400 mg/kg
*Chondroitin Sulfate - 300 mg/kg
*Beta Carotene (min.) - 5 mg/kg
*Taurine (min.) - 0.09%
Natural Meals™ Bake to Nature™ Oven Baked Food for Dogs Chicken Recipe Healthy Weight Adult Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 3255 kcal/kg (calculated) 422.5 kcal/cup (calculated)
- perfection! Review by peanutsmom
My Chihuahua has always been picky with his food. I have tried so many "natural" and holistic foods, but he wouldn't eat them. With this food, he loves it! And he has even lost half a pound. We finally have a winner!
(Posted on 1/20/13)