Our Premium Fish and Sweet Potato Adult Dog Recipe includes whitefish, which is a novel protein source and a great alternative for dogs with chicken allergy. Rich in Omega 3 & 6 for healthy heart. Our Bake to Nature Fish and Sweet Potato is Wheat, Corn and Soy Free and we do not add artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or additives. Our Baked to Nature Fish and Sweet Potato does not contain ethoxyquin.
- Healthy Body Mass - We use quality animal protein sources such as whitefish to help maintain lean muscle mass.
- Balanced Nutrition - The perfect balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates and essential vitamins and minerals to help support everyday health.
- Digestive Health - We use wholesome grains and natural fiber to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Natural Vitamins and Antioxidants from tomatoes, carrots, blueberries, spinach and green tea.
- Heart, Skin and Coat Health - Whitefish and flax seed are rich in Mega-3 and -6 fatty acids to support a healthy heart and skin, and produce a shiny, soft coat.
- Guaranteed Great Taste - Flavor and aroma dogs love.
24lb box includes four 6lb bags
3230 kcal/kg (calculated)
332.69 kcal/cup (calculated)
Transitioning to Bake to Nature:
We recommend a gradulate introduction of a new food to your dog. Start by mixing 25% Bake to Nature with your dog's old food, then gradually increase the amount of Bake to Nature over the next 7 - 10 days.
Crude Protein (min.) - 22.0%
Crude Fat (min.) - 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) - 5.0%
Moisture (max.) - 12.0%
Calcium (min.) - 1.2%
Phosphorus (min.) - 0.9%
Vitamin E (min.) - 150 IU/kg
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) - 2.0%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) - 1.5%
*Beta Carotene (min.) - 5 mg/kg
*Taurine (min.) - 0.09%
Natural Meals Bake to Nature Oven Baked Food for Dogs Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe Adult Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 3400 kcal/kg (calculated) 342 kcal/cup (calculated)
- Great Food Review by Mari
I first started using this food for my furbaby when he developed a skin problem, he loves the dry food and the size of the kibble. He's always excited when the box arrives at the door!
(Posted on 6/18/14)