Foodie Friday - Pup Pizza
Welcome to Foodie Friday! This week, we're unleashing Pup Pizza - a GRReat treat that you can make at home for your dog! It's PAWsitively scrumptious.
Makes 8 pieces of cheese pizza.
Preheat oven to 325 F
3 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour
1/4 cup of corn meal
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup water
- Mix all crust ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out dough and place on a greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool.
½ cup tomato puree
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon oregano
¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- Spread the tomato puree evenly on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle remaining toppings over the pizza.
- Return to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into wedges.
Store any uneaten pieces in the refrigerator.
Remember, this is considered a treat and NOT a meal replacement.