In The News
Our philosophy is simple. Go BIG and BARK about it.
It's time for dog people to have their day and let their fur flag fly! Check out these fabulous articles - they mention our bakeries or talk about them. It's where passion meets obsession.
- Los Angeles Times: Four great dog bakeries in and around L.A.
- Edible Indy - Summer 2017: Farm-to-bowl treats for the local canine community
- Herald-Tribune: WHAT'S IN STORE: Local pet food goes organic and upscale
- Fishers, IN - Official Website - Fishers Farmers' Market
- Edmond Sun - Three Dog Bakery opening new store in Edmond
- The Republic - Spending unleashed: Owners lavish more love on pets
- The Story Variety - Simple Information On Rational Solutions Of Dog Beds
- Your Observer - Three Dogs Bakery readies for opening
- Herald-Tribume - Three Dog Bakery opening in UTC area
- The Columbus Dispatch - Travelers with dogs offered info on pet-friendly hotels, events at new...
- Williamson Source - Healthy Eating for Dogs: Does Cooking My Dog’s Food Make Sense?
- Indianapolis Business Journal - Owners lavish more than love on pets—and businesses respond
- New York Magazine - 25 Famous Women Share Quotes About Quitting a Job
- Vogue - Minibar Mania: You’ll Want to Visit These Hotels Just for the In-Room Goodies
- Family Circle - 5 Dog-Friendly Travel Destinations
- Canines get in on the family fun at these dog-friendly vacation spots.